- Quality Resources
- Contact Us
"Since 1984 Pro QC International has been providing Quality Control and Engineering services, now in 38 countries, to small, medium, large and also very large "brand name" companies who are outsourcing from Asia, the Americas, Europe and other regions.
Whether we are testing products, auditing suppliers or inspecting shipments, our team represents your interests in quality and conformance worldwide."
"We've been working with Pro QC since 2004. Pro QC has been performing inspections of components and equipment at our supplier's locations in China and Taiwan.[...]
Since then, we cooperate very closely for every single part we outsource in Asia and our defect rate has dropped by 52%.[...]
Pro QC has greatly aided in the development of Technogym's supplier base and supply chain management functions."
Product & Process Quality Manager at Technogym
Global Presence: We offer services in 38 countries and, when services are required in an area where coverage is currently not available, we are able to adapt our resources in order to meet the request.
Experienced, Degreed Engineers: Pro QC's staff represents your interests on-site and offers experience in a variety of industries.
Scheduling Flexibility: We understand the importance of meeting critical deadlines. We schedule accordingly, which often means accommodating last minute requests.
Timely Feedback: Pro QC offers online reporting, with detailed reports provided within 24 hours of completion. Our Database also provides scheduling and billing information.
Book A Service
- India Office Relocated
- Look for us in ASQ’s Annual Quality Resource Guide & Quality’s Buyer’s Guide
- Pro QC’s Communications Director Discusses Blogging with ASQ
- 30th Anniversary Plaque Travels the World
- Holiday Schedules (2014)
- Connect with us Online!
- What are Fishbone (Ishikawa) Diagrams, and how can they be used with inspection data?
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2014-2015)
- Daniel Ben-Ezra, Country Manager
- Lowe Alpine
- Preparation & Tips for Successful Factory Audits
- Promotional Rate in India Announced
- Reflecting on World Trade Month (May)
- Holiday Schedules (2014)
- Keep up with us online!
- Why are standards important?
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2014)
- Improving Communications & Negotiations with International Suppliers
- 25 Quotes to Inspire Quality & Success
- Why social responsibility at factories matters
- The World is Not Flat… Pro QC’s VP/Americas discusses trends in logistics and supply
- Simplified 5S: What is it & why is it important?
- Who cares about manufacturing?
- Who cares about noise?
- Quality videos worth watching… Our favorites this week
- Coordinate measurement machines (CMM): What are they and who needs it?
- What are our quality engineers doing on-site during inspections?