- Quality Resources
- Contact Us
"Since 1984 Pro QC International has been providing Quality Control and Engineering services, now in 38 countries, to small, medium, large and also very large "brand name" companies who are outsourcing from Asia, the Americas, Europe and other regions.
Whether we are testing products, auditing suppliers or inspecting shipments, our team represents your interests in quality and conformance worldwide."
"We've been working with Pro QC since 2004. Pro QC has been performing inspections of components and equipment at our supplier's locations in China and Taiwan.[...]
Since then, we cooperate very closely for every single part we outsource in Asia and our defect rate has dropped by 52%.[...]
Pro QC has greatly aided in the development of Technogym's supplier base and supply chain management functions."
Product & Process Quality Manager at Technogym
Global Presence: We offer services in 38 countries and, when services are required in an area where coverage is currently not available, we are able to adapt our resources in order to meet the request.
Experienced, Degreed Engineers: Pro QC's staff represents your interests on-site and offers experience in a variety of industries.
Scheduling Flexibility: We understand the importance of meeting critical deadlines. We schedule accordingly, which often means accommodating last minute requests.
Timely Feedback: Pro QC offers online reporting, with detailed reports provided within 24 hours of completion. Our Database also provides scheduling and billing information.
Book A Service
- Holiday Schedules (2013-2014)
- Season’s Greetings & Happy New Year!
- Connect with us Online
- World Quality Month Recap
- A Look Back - Subscriber Favorites
- Highlights: Life is a Journey, Not a Destination
- You Asked, We Answered
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2014)
- Tim Tan (Tan YangBo), Metrologist (Ningbo, China)
- Keep up with us Online!
- Avoiding the Biggest Travel Mistakes
- Holiday Schedules (2013)
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2013)
- What are the differences between first article, in-process and pre-shipment inspections?
- Rome, Italy
- Back to the Basics: Five of Quality’s Greatest Contributors
- Pro QC Adopts New Mission Statement
- Best Practices For Minimizing Global Supplier Risk
- 3 Ways to Use Defect Data to Drive Improvement
- Quality Tools for Quality of Life
- 3 Ways to Improve Communications with Suppliers
- Fishbone Example: Rejected Pre-Shipment Inspections
- 5 Reasons Packaging Integrity Matters
- Successful New Year’s Resolutions – Using Quality Tools
- Lucky Draw Winners!
- Quality testing adventure… Evaluating strollers