- Quality Resources
- Contact Us
"Since 1984 Pro QC International has been providing Quality Control and Engineering services, now in 38 countries, to small, medium, large and also very large "brand name" companies who are outsourcing from Asia, the Americas, Europe and other regions.
Whether we are testing products, auditing suppliers or inspecting shipments, our team represents your interests in quality and conformance worldwide."
"We've been working with Pro QC since 2004. Pro QC has been performing inspections of components and equipment at our supplier's locations in China and Taiwan.[...]
Since then, we cooperate very closely for every single part we outsource in Asia and our defect rate has dropped by 52%.[...]
Pro QC has greatly aided in the development of Technogym's supplier base and supply chain management functions."
Product & Process Quality Manager at Technogym
Global Presence: We offer services in 38 countries and, when services are required in an area where coverage is currently not available, we are able to adapt our resources in order to meet the request.
Experienced, Degreed Engineers: Pro QC's staff represents your interests on-site and offers experience in a variety of industries.
Scheduling Flexibility: We understand the importance of meeting critical deadlines. We schedule accordingly, which often means accommodating last minute requests.
Timely Feedback: Pro QC offers online reporting, with detailed reports provided within 24 hours of completion. Our Database also provides scheduling and billing information.
Book A Service
- Season’s Greetings & Happy New Year!
- Connect with us Online
- World Quality Month Recap
- A Look Back - Subscriber Favorites
- Highlights: Life is a Journey, Not a Destination
- You Asked, We Answered
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2014)
- Tim Tan (Tan YangBo), Metrologist (Ningbo, China)
- Keep up with us Online!
- Avoiding the Biggest Travel Mistakes
- Holiday Schedules (2013)
- Trade Show Exhibitions (2013)
- What are the differences between first article, in-process and pre-shipment inspections?
- Rome, Italy
- Back to the Basics: Five of Quality’s Greatest Contributors
- Pro QC Adopts New Mission Statement
- Upload large files with ease using new FTP feature
- An Introduction to Auditing – The How & Why
- Using a Grid Analysis for Supplier Selection
- Spread the word!
- Packing tips for travel efficiency…
- An introduction to ISO 9001:2008
- Recognizing the benefits of standardization
- World Quality Month – November 2013
- Global State of Quality 2013
- A guiding mission
- Supplier partnerships are key
- Quality 101 – Four gurus you want to know
- Connecting teams abroad
- Preparing for an audit
- Short and simple… The Fishbone Diagram explained
- Selecting suppliers using a grid analysis
- The sampling app you’ve always wanted… ANSI Z1.4 2003 made easy