Pro QC’s global team includes quality professionals specializing in industrial products. With local knowledge, industry-specific training and hands-on experience, we provide solutions that help reduce cost and ensure the quality and timely delivery of your purchase orders.
With over three decades of experience, we offer expertise in a wide range of industrial sectors. Examples include:
- Industrial Components (Machined, Injection Molded and Die-Cast)
- Plastic Injection and Die-Casting Molds
- Steel & Metallurgy
- Cleaning Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Construction Materials
- Power Supplies
- Medical Devices
- Machinery & Parts
- Coating, Welding
We offer the following quality solutions:
Factory (Supplier) Audits
Whether you’re evaluating new partners, or focused on continuous improvement with existing suppliers, Pro QC’s auditors provide timely, detailed feedback regarding process and capability. Our audit reports provide critical insight useful for decision-making.
- Initial Supplier Evaluations
- ISO 9001 – General Quality Management System Audits
- ISO/TS 16949 Audits (Automotive)
- ISO 13485 Audits (Medical Device)
- SA8000 – Social Accountability Audits (CSR)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Audits (Sustainability)
- C-TPAT – Security Audits
- Manufacturing Process Audits
View Sample Reports.
Product Inspections & Testing
Pro QC’s quality engineers leverage their experience and use client-specific product specifications to evaluate orders on-site. Depending on our clients’ needs, we generally use ANSI Z1.4 sampling to perform pre-production, in-process and pre-shipment quality inspections. However, we may use specific sampling plans such as C = 0 for inspections of automotive parts, medical equipment, etc. For the oil and gas industry, machinery and other types of equipment inspections are conducted as per specific industry standards or Inspection Test Plans (ITP).
Pro QC’s team works closely with each client to ensure inspection criteria is documented and understood by all applicable parties. We accommodate full-time, part-time or single man-day on-site projects as necessary.
A QC inspection of industrial products typically includes:
- Quantity Verification
- Visual / Workmanship Evaluation
- Functional Evaluation – Special Testing (Dimensions/Measurements, Assembly, Etc.)
- Packaging Integrity Evaluation (ISTA 1A Drop-Test)
- Labeling Verification
Commonly noted major, minor or critical defects discovered during industrial product quality inspections includes:
- Defects in appearance, such as dents, scratches, rust, stains, etc.
- Defects concerning missing parts or components
- Defects with measurements and/or dimensions that are out of tolerance
- Defects regarding labeling, such as non-compliance with regulatory requirements
- Defects concerning function where the product does not operate per specification
- Defects concerning loose, broken or other poorly fitting components
- Defects concerning safety, such as sharp edges, exposed wires, etc.
Pro QC’s testing laboratory provides valuable feedback regarding product function and safety. Frequent testing of industrial products performed in-house includes:
- Sample Evaluation & Criteria Development
- HRC Surface Hardness (Rockwell Hardness)
- CMM (Portable & In-House)
- Wheel Abrasion Testing
- Electric Home Appliances Testing
- Electric Power Tools Testing
- Heavy Metal Detection
- Lead Content Screening
- Paint Adhesion Testing
- Wood Moisture Testing
- Environmental & Weathering Testing (Salt Spray, Temperature, Etc.)
Depending on the product and intended market, Pro QC uses applicable international standards such as ASTM, CAN/CAS, IEC, ISO, ANSI, etc. to ensure requirements are met.