Use the Likert-type scale below to answer the 20 questions, and then total up your score.
Strongly Disagree> 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 <Strongly Agree
- You notice non-conformances in products when you go shopping. You may or may not speculate what the root cause could be.
- You notice inefficiencies in the processes of various organizations you interact with outside of work. You often identify how you would do it better.
- Customer ratings have a significant weight on your personal purchase decision-making process.
- You notice the word “quality” whenever it’s referenced in a company name or other commercial message.
- You love data (metrics).
- You’ve had more than one conversation with family and friends about the importance of quality.