Establish your account (new clients).Your account manager will arrange this for you.
- Establish your online reporting database access.
- You provide us with a factory contact and advise each of your suppliers that Pro QC represents you and can order shipments held if they do not pass inspection.
- Our local Project Coordinators call each factory contact to explain our scheduling procedures and furnish them with our booking form.
You submit product information to your Account Manager.
Applicable product information includes:
- Samples and/or photos
- Inspection criteria
- Confirm inspection plan, sampling, AQL, audit type and/or reporting details
Your account manager will assist you with these as needed and will advise you where samples, if any, should be sent based on the service location(s).
- You submit a request to your Account Manager for all new suppliers, products, revisions, audits, testing and other non-recurring services.
- For repeat inspections, after the first booking the factory contact completes and sends the booking form to our local office project coordinator.
- The requested service date and booking details are confirmed with all parties.
Pro QC conducts the inspection, audit and/or other service.
- The service is performed. The factory is advised of the results prior to our departure (inspections only).
- Reports and photos are reviewed by a Pro QC supervisor and then posted to our secure online database within 24 hours of completion.
- You and any others you designate receive an automated email notice when reports are uploaded.
- Additional actions will be required for on-hold, mis-inspections or rejected results. Your account manager will contact you for additional instructions, such as a reinspection if needed.