We recently tuned into a webinar offered by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) and thought they did a great job discussing standards and the relationship of ANSI to ANS and the international marketplace.
The follow-up resources they sent out should be shared:
- A summary of the value of the ANS process is available at www.ansi.org/ansvalue.
- ANSI Standards Action – posted every Friday, including project announcements and drafts available for public review:www.ansi.org/standardsaction
- ANSI-Accredited Standards Developers list with contact and scope: www.ansi.org/asd
- ANSI Accreditation Options – standards and conformity assessment: www.ansi.org/accreditation
- ANSI Membership Options: www.ansi.org/membership
- Standards Boost Business – great resource for explaining why standards matter: www.standardsboostbusiness.org
- Standards Learn – free online courses and a listing of free webinars, like “What is an ANS, anyway?”: www.standardslearn.org
- What is ANSI?: www.ansi.org/WhatIsANSI?
- US Standards Strategy: www.ansi.org/usss
- US National Conformity Assessment Principles: www.ansi.org/ncap