Supplier Verification and Factory Audits
Pro QC is Your Partner in Quality
How Does Your Supplier Stack Up?
In addition to supporting our efforts to pass the audit, we wanted to ensure that Wahl was doing the ‘right things’ for our employees. Jean is very honest, knowledgeable, hardworking and dedicated to the project. He provided educated feedback that helped us balance best practices and business requirements. I am confident that we would not have made the progress without Jean’s support, nor do I think that we would have developed the courage to proceed with the audit.
Global Supply Chain Director
Understanding the Supplier Audit Process
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Pro QC provide services?
Pro QC International performs quality control services in the following countries:
|Asia||Asia Pacific||Europe||Latin America||Middle East||North America|
|South Korea||France||Dominican Republic|
When are detailed audit reports provided?
Pro QC uses standard audit checklists and report forms but can accommodate to use your company-specific forms as well. Audit reports are uploaded to an online database. An email notification is sent to the client when posted.
Each report outlines the audit scope and includes recommendations, strength’s of the quality system and manufacturing process, and opportunities for improvement (weaknesses). An audit result based on the percent of conformances vs. non-conformances is provided.
How do you schedule an audit with Pro QC?
We make scheduling easy. Supplier evaluations (audits) can be scheduled online directly here (link). Or, clients and/or suppliers can contact account managers directly for assistance with coordination.
Contact us at +1-813-252-4770 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
What type of audit(s) do you need?
- ISO 9001 (General Quality Management System)
- Supplier Capability & Qualification (Initial Supplier Evaluation)
- Manufacturing Process Audit
- Security (C-TPAT)
- Social Responsibility (SA8000)
- Sustainability (ISO 14001)
- Industry specific (ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, GMP, etc.)
- Other (Pro QC’s account managers specialize in the ability to identify your needs and create effective solutions. Contact us to further discuss your audit objectives, and we can assist in delivering an audit that meets your requirements.)
Why should you partner with a 3rd party quality provider to audit your suppliers?
- Helps ensure that your potential or existing suppliers deliver high-quality products, operate efficiently and support continuous improvements
- Generally less costly, including internal resource allocation considerations
- Offers a non-biased evaluation that aids in critical decision-making
- Prepares your organization when seeking certification
- Other (Addresses root causes of late shipments, defects, process issues, etc.)
Pro QC International
You will be assigned an Account Manager to assist you through the process.