To help you ensure that your potential or existing suppliers deliver high-quality products, operate efficiently, and support continuous improvement, process surveys and factory audits can be performed.
- Supplier Capability and Qualification
- Our engineers survey your potential or new suppliers on- site and provide detailed reports on the general operations, quality systems, qualifications and capabilities of the supplier as a viable source.
- Supplier Process Control and Quality System
- Pro QC’s supplier audits evaluate all manufacturing process control systems for existing or new suppliers. Each audit report covers several areas, including evaluations of management, quality control methods, non-conforming materials, corrective action, and inspection and test equipment.
- Social Accountability (SA8000)
- These evaluations focus on the following areas: Health and safety, discrimination, disciplinary practices, working hours, compensation, management practices, forced labor, freedom of association and child labor laws.
- Although we have offered ISO14000 (environmental) and SA8000 (social responsibility) audits for a number of years, many retailers are now requiring audits that combine elements of both of these standards along with additional elements covering energy usage, renewable energy, greenhouse gas emissions, materials and waste reduction, life cycle management, supplier's supply chain activities and more.
Industry standards in this area are in their early stages and evolving swiftly. Pro QC's team of auditors and supplier development professionals are ready to profile your audits for conformance to the standards emerging from your clients in both industry and retail.
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14000, TS 16949 & GMP
- We offer factory audits using the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS16949, GMP standards and/or the ISO 14000 environmental standard. Our auditors conduct preliminary and/or final audits to ensure continuous improvement goals are being identified and achieved.
- The U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism initiative (C-TPAT) is a voluntary U.S. Customs and Border Protection program designed to improve border security while also accelerating the processing of import shipments. Visit the official U.S. customs web site for detailed information: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/cargo_security/ctpat/ctpat_program_information/what_is_ctpat/
Pro QC can audit your suppliers for conformance to the C-TPAT requirements, as part of your preparation process to register in the program or general risk management. Many companies require their suppliers to comply even though they don't officially register in the program since a C-TPAT audit will provide information that is useful in managing the security of your production, products and tooling at the supplier factory.
- Financial Risk Assessment
- Pro QC offers a Financial Risk Assessment Audit that will help you identify the risks related to samples and new product introductions, rejections and other quality failures, sort and rework, late delivery and expedited delivery. Our report will help you make a sound supplier selection by allowing you to quantify supplier performance financial risk as much as possible.
Pro QC's auditors visit the supplier and review each element of the assessment with them in detail, investigating their verbal assertions and reviewing documentary evidence of both standing policies and past examples of actual performance. The audit report scores the level of financial risk a supplier represents as Very High Risk, High Risk, Medium Risk or Low Risk. Photographs of all related documentation and the facilities are also provided.
- Combination and Custom Audits
- Pro QC offers combination and custom audits that include elements from any mix of the standard audits listed above, designed for your specific requirements and budget.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Asia & Asia Pacific
India & South Asia